"I'm tired of hearing the Assad regime calling themselves Syrian. They are not Syrian"
Emma, a Syrian living in Paris gives her reaction to the first day of Geneva II talks.
Available since: Wed 22 Jan 2014
This clip is from
We hear from a group of people talking about their hopes from the Syria peace talks.
First broadcast: 22 Jan 2014
More clips from World Have Your Say
- "I have lived through three wars, this has been the worst" Duration: 01:47 Gaza Truce.
- "There are just no words" Duration: 00:45 Islamic State Beheading Video
- 'That's why I'm giving the officer the benefit of the doubt' - James, in St Louis Duration: 08:22 Live from Ferguson, Missouri
- There's a rottenness at the core of the Iraqi army, proper leadersip is needed' - Ret. Col Tim Collins Duration: 06:14 What should be done about the Islamic State?
- "I survived three wars," Nada, 16 "but this one is really harder." Duration: 09:12 What's your Reaction to Israel's Bombardment of Gaza?