The Great Interior Design Challenge
Many people might jump at the offer of an interior designer coming in to revamp their home but what if they were just amateurs?
For a new television programme, called The Great Interior Design Challenge, brave homeowners hand over a room to three aspiring decorators to transform it in just two days.
The show's judges Daniel Hopwood and Sophie Robinson joined Bill and Louise on the sofa.
Available since: Mon 20 Jan 2014
More clips from 20/01/2014
More clips from Breakfast
- Ansel Elgort on The Fault in Our Stars Duration: 07:00 17/06/2014
- BBC Breakfast gets Happy! Duration: 02:41 28/05/2014
- Behind the scenes at the Chelsea Flower Show Duration: 00:48 19/05/2014
- Ricky keeps tight-lipped about his future on The Voice Duration: 07:43 27/03/2014
- Sophie Kinsella on juggling writing and motherhood Duration: 05:53 25/02/2014