Banks must avoid 'high risk bonus culture'
Chris Leslie and Mark Garnier debate the bonuses RBS may seek to give its staff.
Available since: Wed 15 Jan 2014
Listen to a selection of clips from recent and upcoming programmes.
More clips from 15/01/2014
More clips from Today
- 'We hope to be vaccinating volunteers against Ebola in three weeks' Duration: 04:47 30/08/2014
- Ian McEwan reads from The Children Act Duration: 01:30 01/09/2014
- 'I've never known stress levels like it' says GBBO champion Frances Quinn Duration: 03:47 29/08/2014
- Abusers 'targeted care homes' in Rotherham Duration: 03:29 29/08/2014
- 'It's not over yet' says UKIP Clacton PPC Lord Duration: 04:55 29/08/2014