The Great Central Railway
The Great Central Railway is the only double-track mainline heritage railway. Michael helps out by collecting tickets on his way to Loughborough.
Available since: Tue 14 Jan 2014
This clip is from
9/20 Michael learns about the discovery of Richard III's remains in Leicester.
First broadcast: 16 Jan 2014
More clips from Great British Railway Journeys
- Gloucester Cathedral's Master Mason Duration: 01:09 Series 5, Chippenham to Gloucester
- Grooming the Dorking chickens! Duration: 01:12 Series 5, Faversham to Dorking
- Keeping the Severn Railway Tunnel safe Duration: 01:04 Series 5, Chippenham to Gloucester
- The ancient craft of vellum-making Duration: 01:04 Series 5, Bletchley to Newport Pagnell
- Tram Driving Duration: 01:11 Series 5, Manchester to Birkenhead