When Louise met Leo: The Golden Globe winner talks about having a howl on Wall Street
Playing the part of a power hungry, ego-driven stockbroker in The Wolf of Wall Street meant that Leonardo DiCaprio had to immerse himself in the world of glamour and greed.
When the cameras were turned off, the cast were encouraged to continue with their hedonistic behaviour.
It paid off as the actor won a Golden Globe for his performance.
Breakfast's Louise Minchin spoke to the actor about his fascination with the real life story of Jordan Belfour.
The Wolf of Wall Street is due out in cinemas across the UK on Thursday 16th January.
Available since: Tue 14 Jan 2014
More clips from Breakfast
- Sophie Kinsella on juggling writing and motherhood Duration: 05:53 25/02/2014
- Paloma brightens up Breakfast Duration: 06:42 21/02/2014
- Can you predict an earthquake? A seismologist explains Duration: 04:08 21/02/2014
- The life and times of blues legend BB King Duration: 06:41 21/02/2014
- Mentally ill children treated on adult wards far from home Duration: 06:20 20/02/2014