Ensler: Violence against women is the mother issue
Eve Ensler, the American playwright, feminist and activist tells HARDtalk's Stephen Sackur the importance of having men involved in campaigns aimed at ending violence against women.
She is a co-founder of V-Day which runs anti-violence programs and safe houses in many countries to protect girls and women from violence.
Ms Ensler says violence against women is a problem all over the world.
Available since: Mon 13 Jan 2014
More clips from HARDtalk
- West looks 'really weak' over Ukraine Duration: 02:18 Olexander Scherba
- Gideon Levy: I see 'first signs of fascism' in Israel Duration: 02:35 Gideon Levy
- Netanyahu 'killed' negotiations with Palestinians Duration: 02:40 Yasser Abed Rabbo
- Steinitz: Israel paid heavy price over Gaza Duration: 01:19 Yuval Steinitz
- Military reoccupation of Gaza 'was seriously considered' Duration: 00:53