Ensler: Violence against women is the mother issue
Eve Ensler, the American playwright, feminist and activist tells HARDtalk's Stephen Sackur the importance of having men involved in campaigns aimed at ending violence against women.
She is a co-founder of V-Day which runs anti-violence programs and safe houses in many countries to protect girls and women from violence.
Ms Ensler says violence against women is a problem all over the world.
Available since: Mon 13 Jan 2014
More clips from HARDtalk
- US foreign policy too influenced by ‘headlines’ Duration: 03:36 Vali Nasr
- Blunkett on Labour leadership Duration: 04:14 David Blunkett
- Musharraf: Charges against me ‘pumped up’ Duration: 01:41 Pervez Musharraf
- British doctor recalls Ebola horrors in Sierra Leone Duration: 02:06 Dr Geraldine O'Hara
- Alan Cumming on dealing with childhood abuse Duration: 02:29 Alan Cumming