Ensler: Violence against women is the mother issue
Eve Ensler, the American playwright, feminist and activist tells HARDtalk's Stephen Sackur the importance of having men involved in campaigns aimed at ending violence against women.
She is a co-founder of V-Day which runs anti-violence programs and safe houses in many countries to protect girls and women from violence.
Ms Ensler says violence against women is a problem all over the world.
Available since: Mon 13 Jan 2014
More clips from HARDtalk
- A day in the life of Status Quo - drugs, alcohol and tea Duration: 00:42 Francis Rossi
- Alcohol led me to cocaine says Status Quo's Francis Rossi Duration: 02:38 Francis Rossi
- Swap jailed militants for Nigeria’s missing girls? Duration: 02:52 Shehu Sani
- Emily Lau: Hong Kong is like a ‘police state’ Duration: 03:08 Emily Lau
- Why we must maintain net neutrality Duration: 02:25 Mitchell Baker