Ensler: Violence against women is the mother issue
Eve Ensler, the American playwright, feminist and activist tells HARDtalk's Stephen Sackur the importance of having men involved in campaigns aimed at ending violence against women.
She is a co-founder of V-Day which runs anti-violence programs and safe houses in many countries to protect girls and women from violence.
Ms Ensler says violence against women is a problem all over the world.
Available since: Mon 13 Jan 2014
More clips from HARDtalk
- Transnistria leader: ‘We are alive, we exist’ Duration: 03:03 Yevgeny Shevchuk
- Moldova PM: There is nothing worse than 'uncertainty' Duration: 03:14 Iurie Leanca
- The wine collection with a Nazi past Duration: 01:50 On the Road: Moldova
- BBC exclusive interview with Hamas leader Khaled Meshaal Duration: 03:56
- Hamas is ‘threatening’ Palestinian civilians says Israel’s former deputy defence minister Duration: 04:04 Danny Danon