Ensler: Violence against women is the mother issue
Eve Ensler, the American playwright, feminist and activist tells HARDtalk's Stephen Sackur the importance of having men involved in campaigns aimed at ending violence against women.
She is a co-founder of V-Day which runs anti-violence programs and safe houses in many countries to protect girls and women from violence.
Ms Ensler says violence against women is a problem all over the world.
Available since: Mon 13 Jan 2014
More clips from HARDtalk
- Ama Ata Aidoo on feminism in Africa Duration: 03:07 Ama Ata Aidoo
- Grouse shooting ‘can be disastrous for the environment’ Duration: 01:59 Chris Packham
- Hamas spokesman on restoring ceasefire Duration: 02:11 Osama Hamdan
- Dore Gold on hopes for Mid-East peace Duration: 02:52 Dore Gold
- EU must 'deliver results' says Bildt Duration: 03:26 Carl Bildt