How to break old habits and make new ones
Edward Gardiner of the Design Council and Warwick University suggests three steps for changing your behaviour.
Available since: Mon 13 Jan 2014
This clip is from
1/4 Michael Blastland explores human foibles. Can we really control our own behaviour?
First broadcast: 14 Jan 2014
More clips from The Human Zoo
- An experiment in fairness Duration: 01:54 Series 3, What is fairness?
- What is ego depletion? Duration: 01:11 Series 1, Episode 1
- "Not many people have seen a dead body" Duration: 01:38 Series 2, Episode 4
- From cyclist to drug-dealer – the slip into wrongdoing Duration: 02:05 Series 2, Episode 2
- Climate change: Is your view unbiased? Duration: 01:52 Series 2, Episode 1