Women in the Music Industry "I can't be as bossy as a man producer... I have to use my femininity."
A mastering engineer, music publisher and head of A&R discuss jobs in music.
Available since: Thu 9 Jan 2014
This clip is from
Woman's Hour Elif Shafak on Turkey; Music industry; Tory candidate selections; Accents over the years
Jenni Murray talks to Elif Shafak about the lives of women in the MINT country, Turkey.
First broadcast: 09 Jan 2014
More clips from Woman's Hour
- Chrissie Hynde of the Pretenders - solo after more than 35 years Duration: 10:31 Chrissie Hynde; Author Kathy Reichs
- Kate Hudson on family and forgiveness Duration: 00:52 Kate Hudson; Maternity Care; Enid Blyton; Women Against Fundamentalism
- Han-Na Chang: playing the notes is the least important thing Duration: 01:40 Nigeria; Introducing new siblings; Tom Kerridge
- Tom Kerridge Duration: 12:05 Nigeria; Introducing new siblings; Tom Kerridge
- Erica Jong Duration: 05:57