Women in the Music Industry "I can't be as bossy as a man producer... I have to use my femininity."
A mastering engineer, music publisher and head of A&R discuss jobs in music.
Available since: Thu 9 Jan 2014
This clip is from
Woman's Hour Elif Shafak on Turkey; Music industry; Tory candidate selections; Accents over the years
Jenni Murray talks to Elif Shafak about the lives of women in the MINT country, Turkey.
First broadcast: 09 Jan 2014
More clips from Woman's Hour
- Social Kissing Duration: 02:28 Women bishops; Schools and mental health; Parks; Social kissing
- Introverts and Extroverts Duration: 05:21 Caroline Criado-Perez, Laura Bates, Allegra McEvedy's perfect hangover food
- Cook the Perfect Pad Thai Noodles Duration: 09:50 Zoologist Lucy Cooke; Film Director Deborah Perkin; The perfect Pad Thai noodles.
- What is Empathy? Duration: 10:00 Keira Knightley; Lowering Cholesterol; Staying Sane
- Hillary Clinton: ‘I want to see a woman in the White House’ Duration: 00:43 Hillary Clinton