Mark Duggan inquest lawful killing verdict
Mark Duggan, whose death sparked riots in England in 2011, was lawfully killed by police, an inquest jury has concluded.
The majority verdict by 8-2 into the death of the 29-year-old in Tottenham, north London in August 2011, sparked angry scenes outside the court.
In this 90 second summary hear reaction to the verdict from 5 live's Lesley Ashmall, Mark Duggan's aunt Carole Duggan, Metropolitan police, Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley, the Duggan family solicitor Marcia Willis Stewart, Mark Duggan's brother Shaun Hall and Reverend Nims Obunge, a pastor in Tottenham.
Available since: Wed 8 Jan 2014
Bring yourself up to speed with 90 second summaries of the stories you need to know about
More clips from 5 live Drive
- Former army captain says UK approach in Afghanistan was 'ignorant' Duration: 05:49 09/04/2014
- Kermit and Miss Piggy talk live from the red carpet Duration: 02:19 24/03/2014
- A leading underwater search expert says time is running out to find the black box from the missing Malaysian aircraft Duration: 01:40 24/03/2014
- Rock legend Steve Harley looks forward to the first Kate Bush concerts in 35 years Duration: 00:55 21/03/2014
- Beatboxer creates the sounds of the summer Duration: 01:38 20/03/2014