Michael Fish - A life in Weather Forecasting
Michael Fish, one of the BBC’s longest serving weather forecasters remembers the high and lows of his career, including his legendary great storm of 1987 broadcast.
Available since: Wed 8 Jan 2014
This clip is from
Audio and video clips from the history of the BBC.
More clips from History of the BBC
- Princess Margaret makes a guest appearance on The Archers 22 June 1984 Duration: 01:17
- Opening of Television Centre 29 June 1960 Duration: 01:57
- De Gaulle's first broadcast to France 18 June 1940 Duration: 01:40
- Parkinson first broadcast 19 June 1971 Duration: 00:31
- Juke Box Jury 1 June 1959 Duration: 01:01