Rise in cyberbullying: Your experiences
ChildLine says it's seen an 87% rise in the number of children complaining about cyberbullying.
In this 90-second summary you'll hear; a school pupil describing the type of messages she has received online, Robert Mullayney, who's 15 year-old son took his own life, Luke Roberts who's the national coordinator Anti-Bullying Alliance, Laura on how she felt when her 16 year-old daughter began self-harming because she was being bullied, Liam Hackett who set up the anti-bullying charity "Ditch The Label" after his experiences at school and educational psychologist Jean Gross.
Available since: Wed 8 Jan 2014
Bring yourself up to speed with 90 second summaries of the stories you need to know about
More clips from 5 live Breakfast
- Joseph Garrett aka Stampy on his Minecraft success Duration: 02:28 07/03/2014
- Elise Christie on her disqualifications at Sochi 2014 Duration: 02:03 07/03/2014
- Beth Warren: The fight to save my dead husband's sperm Duration: 02:29 06/03/2014
- Is it time to ban ritual slaughter? Duration: 01:27 Your Call, 06/03/2014
- Organiser defends 'Ban Tom Cleverley' petition Duration: 02:58 06/03/2014