"I don't see a future for Iraq without violence."
Following violence in Fallujah. "What is going on in Iraq?"
Available since: Mon 6 Jan 2014
More clips from World Have Your Say
- 'Obama blamed Russia without any evidence, this is propaganda' - Alexander Nekrassov former Kremlin advisor on MH17 Duration: 01:22 MH17: Your questions to Russians
- "There is a reason people might be speculating it is a shoot down" Duration: 01:11 Malaysia Airlines Flight M17 crash
- Hear Tanya in Kharkiv and Sviatoslav in Kiev discuss the security situation in Ukraine Duration: 05:53 What's Changed in Ukraine?
- Where does the Ebola virus come from? Duration: 01:52 Your questions on Ebola
- 'Our freedoms are being tightened and boundaries are moving inward' - Derek, a protester in Hong Kong Duration: 22:13 What do Hong Kong's protesters want?