"The comments were hard to deal with" Ronan's experience of cyber bullies
Ronan Parke was just 12 when he appeared on the TV talent Britain's Got Talent in 2011.
The young singer quickly discovered the darker side of his celebrity status, when cyber bullies sent him messages on social media sites.
Now he's hoping to help other victims by donating half the proceeds of his new single to a children's charity.
Defined is out nowe and half of the proceeds go to the charity Kidscape.
Available since: Mon 6 Jan 2014
More clips from 06/01/2014
More clips from Breakfast
- Marion Cotillard on coping with emotionally demanding roles Duration: 06:51 14/08/2014
- Michael Vaughan and Mike Bushell take a Tumble Duration: 01:48 14/08/2014
- Ansel Elgort on The Fault in Our Stars Duration: 07:00 17/06/2014
- BBC Breakfast gets Happy! Duration: 02:41 28/05/2014
- Behind the scenes at the Chelsea Flower Show Duration: 00:48 19/05/2014