Toby Buckland gives us a masterclass in herbs including interesting ways of storing them!
Available since: Tue 7 Jan 2014
This clip is from
5/10 Carol Klein shares her passion for the rock garden and Toby Buckland looks at herbs.
First broadcast: 07 Jan 2014
More clips from Great British Garden Revival
- Magic tricks with runner beans Duration: 03:09 Herbaceous Borders and Kitchen Gardens
- The plant that created a life of love Duration: 05:18 Fruit Trees and Ornamental Bedding
- A tropical paradise in chilly Norwich Duration: 04:47 Lawns and Tropical
- The must-have swimming pond Duration: 03:12 Ponds and Stumperies
- Nottingham's magical glass houses Duration: 03:29 Glasshouses and Shrubs