Richard Hammond on Schumacher brain injury
TV presenter Richard Hammond shares his own experience of recovering from a head injury after he crashed in a jet-powered car whilst driving for the BBC series Top Gear. He was put in an induced coma and kept in hospital for five weeks in 2006.
Available since: Fri 3 Jan 2014
This clip is from
5 live's breakfast programme with news, sport, weather and money reports.
More clips from 5 live Breakfast
- Tony Benn: Memories of "a wonderful man" Duration: 01:29 14/03/2014
- "A man of obviously unswerving principle" Duration: 02:30 14/03/2014
- Tony Benn interview at Glastonbury Festival Duration: 03:57 14/03/2014
- Same-sex couple: It's taken eleven years for our marriage to be recognised Duration: 01:19 13/03/2014
- Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370: two route theories Duration: 01:30 13/03/2014