What will 2014 mean for travel?
Rajan Datar looks ahead to see what the new year could mean for travel. Brazil, hosting the World Cup is likely to be a travel hotspot and Ecuador is looking to boost tourism.
But it could be the way we book our travel that could be the biggest change in 2014 as more people plan their trips via their mobile or tablet.
Available since: Thu 19 Dec 2013
More clips from 14/12/2013 GMT
More clips from Fast Track
- Looking back on the travel headlines of 2013 Duration: 06:31 14/12/2013 GMT
- How a cheap business class ticket could leave you grounded Duration: 04:05 14/12/2013 GMT
- Fast Track Highlights of 2013 Duration: 04:31 14/12/2013 GMT
- Online Check-in: Festive flight safety video Duration: 04:11 07/12/2013 GMT
- Up close with Zambia's wild animals Duration: 05:17 07/12/2013 GMT