What will 2014 mean for travel?
Rajan Datar looks ahead to see what the new year could mean for travel. Brazil, hosting the World Cup is likely to be a travel hotspot and Ecuador is looking to boost tourism.
But it could be the way we book our travel that could be the biggest change in 2014 as more people plan their trips via their mobile or tablet.
Available since: Thu 19 Dec 2013
More clips from 14/12/2013 GMT
More clips from Fast Track
- Taking the Mallakhamb yoga challenge Duration: 01:29 08/02/2014 GMT
- Indian drivers urged to stop honking horns Duration: 02:17 08/02/2014 GMT
- Looking back on the travel headlines of 2013 Duration: 06:31 14/12/2013 GMT
- How a cheap business class ticket could leave you grounded Duration: 04:05 14/12/2013 GMT
- Fast Track Highlights of 2013 Duration: 04:31 14/12/2013 GMT