Up close with Zambia's wild animals
Zambia has pioneered the walking safari - encouraging people to get out of vehicles and taking travellers into the bush for a more intimate experience of the African wilderness.
Michelle Jana Chan travels to Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park to find out more.
Available since: Fri 13 Dec 2013
More clips from 07/12/2013 GMT
More clips from Fast Track
- Taking the Mallakhamb yoga challenge Duration: 01:29 08/02/2014 GMT
- Indian drivers urged to stop honking horns Duration: 02:17 08/02/2014 GMT
- What will 2014 mean for travel? Duration: 01:30 14/12/2013 GMT
- Looking back on the travel headlines of 2013 Duration: 06:31 14/12/2013 GMT
- How a cheap business class ticket could leave you grounded Duration: 04:05 14/12/2013 GMT