Yellowstone supervolcano eruption 'would affect the world'
Dr James Farrell discusses the Yellowstone National Park supervolcano with Sarah Montague
Available since: Wed 11 Dec 2013
Listen to a selection of clips from recent and upcoming programmes.
More clips from Today
- Balls: 'We will balance the books' Duration: 11:55 22/09/2014
- The Temple of Mithras remembered Duration: 04:35 22/09/2014
- William Hague: Barnett formula will continue but will become less of an issue Duration: 08:13 19/09/2014
- Nigel Farage calls for 'constitutional convention' Duration: 05:00 19/09/2014
- What will have changed for businesses after 'no' vote? Duration: 04:56 19/09/2014