Yellowstone supervolcano eruption 'would affect the world'
Dr James Farrell discusses the Yellowstone National Park supervolcano with Sarah Montague
Available since: Wed 11 Dec 2013
Listen to a selection of clips from recent and upcoming programmes.
More clips from Today
- Undercover policing inquiry 'can start process of correction' Duration: 07:45 08/03/2014
- Young Pakistanis discuss their country, the West and Islam Duration: 06:06 08/03/2014
- Hitchiker's Guide video game returns Duration: 04:26 08/03/2014
- Should Twitter names be allowed to be bought and sold? Duration: 03:00 08/03/2014
- Russian MP: Ukraine crisis 'masterminded' by Western powers Duration: 09:05 08/03/2014