Moles - Digging up the Past
Cumbria is home to one of the best preserved Roman forts in Europe, and the local moles have been doing some excavation of their own!
Available since: Fri 20 Dec 2013
This clip is from
Live magazine programme featuring topical stories and big name studio guests.
Walk on the wild side with some of our favourite nature moments from The One Show
More clips from The One Show
- Exclusive: Kingfishers return to our urban waterways Duration: 04:47 22/09/2014
- Matt Baker auditions for Sir Cameron Macintosh Duration: 00:40 17/09/2014
- Eva Nobelzada - 'I'll Give My Life For You' Duration: 03:00 17/09/2014
- Sand art meets history Duration: 04:20 16/09/2014
- Piers Morgan talks about his interview with the Dalai Lama Duration: 00:24 16/09/2014