"He opened opportunities for South Africans" - mother and daughter tribute
Floral tributes are continuing to be laid at the gates of South Africa House in London's Trafalgar Square, since the passing of Nelson Mandela. A book of condolence was opened and the South Africa flag has flown at half mast since his death. Mother and daughter, Claudia and Lebo Davis from South Africa, travelled from Scotland to London to join members of the public celebrating his life and legacy.
Available since: Tue 10 Dec 2013
This clip is from
UK African and Caribbean news and cultural programming highlights from BBC local radio.
More clips from UK Black
- Is black Britain being left behind in the economic recovery? Duration: 04:31
- Multicultural Shakespeare Duration: 03:56
- The Mandela Lectures: Three speakers, Three ideas, One quote - Akala (3/3) Duration: 17:40
- The Mandela Lectures: Three speakers, Three ideas, One quote - Sabbiyah Pervez (2/3) Duration: 12:48
- The Mandela Lectures: Three speakers, Three ideas, One quote - Winnie Byanyima (1/3) Duration: 12:53