As the winter storm hits, the Environment Agency has issued hundreds of flood warnings across England and Wales. In Northamptonshire there are two flood warnings for the River Nene - at the Cogenhoe Mill Caravan Site and at East Brackley in the south of the county.
There are also flood alerts along other stretches of the Nene and the Rivers Welland and Tove too, and across the country Christmas travel plans are being affected by the weather.
Stuart talks to Paul Watters is from the AA, to Northamptonshire’s Chief Fire Office Martin Emberson, to Irven Forbes from the Environment Agency, and to Francis Thomas from London Midland Trains.
• Cobblers’ Caretaker Manager Andy King talks to reporter Jon Wilkinson
• poachers shoot 5 deer in 6 weeks in Northamptonshire
• nominations sought for the Northamptonshire Carers’ Awards
• Christmas dinner cooking tips
• a 12-year old Northants singer’s Christmas song
This page is best viewed in an up-to-date web browser with style sheets (CSS) enabled. While you will be able to view the content of this page in your current browser, you will not be able to get the full visual experience. Please consider upgrading your browser software or enabling style sheets (CSS) if you are able to do so.