Poppy Guilder on her fund-raising after brain tumour operations
Adrian Goldberg speaks to Lisa Guilder and her 10-year-old daughter Poppy who was diagnosed with a large brain tumour in March 2004, when she was only 14 months old. Since then she has been through years of treatment and Lisa and her family have set up the Poppy Fields appeal to support the work of Birmingham Children's Hospital. To date they have raised over £200,000.
Available since: Thu 5 Dec 2013
This clip is from
Number of NHS staff attacked has increased year on year, retirement age and autographs.
First broadcast: 05 Dec 2013
More clips from NHS staff attacks, retirement age and autographs
More clips from Adrian Goldberg
- A Spoonful of Julie: Adrian Goldberg in conversation with Dame Julie Andrews Duration: 14:31 06/05/2014
- What's the truth about Trojan Horse? Duration: 54:48 10/04/2014
- Adrian Goldberg in conversation with Jeff Lynne Duration: 26:22 Jeff Lynne, ELO, Walk of Stars
- Birmingham City Council to sell NEC Group Duration: 10:36 05/03/2014
- Benefits Street: White Dee talks to Adrian Goldberg Duration: 1:07:44 27/01/2014