US lawsuit claims chimpanzees are 'legal persons'
Steve Wise talks to Sarah Montague about the lawsuits he's filing on behalf of chimps.
Available since: Wed 4 Dec 2013
Listen to a selection of clips from recent and upcoming programmes.
More clips from Today
- Ebola needs 'very massive international response' Duration: 08:05 02/10/2014
- Baghdad dog show in shadow of IS threat Duration: 02:52 01/10/2014
- The 'massive danger' facing Iraqi troops Duration: 04:19 01/10/2014
- Hague: English question 'is matter of being fair' to whole UK Duration: 07:31 01/10/2014
- George Osborne: 'Economy risks not over' Duration: 12:24 29/09/2014