US lawsuit claims chimpanzees are 'legal persons'
Steve Wise talks to Sarah Montague about the lawsuits he's filing on behalf of chimps.
Available since: Wed 4 Dec 2013
Listen to a selection of clips from recent and upcoming programmes.
More clips from Today
- Abdullah Deghayes’ father: I told my son to stick to aid work Duration: 06:27 19/04/2014
- Italianglo - the new franglais? Duration: 04:14 19/04/2014
- Do we need gender neutral loos for transgender people? Duration: 05:40 19/04/2014
- Are Cold War spy novels making a come back? Duration: 03:44 18/04/2014
- Formica 'a modern miracle' Duration: 04:29 17/04/2014