US lawsuit claims chimpanzees are 'legal persons'
Steve Wise talks to Sarah Montague about the lawsuits he's filing on behalf of chimps.
Available since: Wed 4 Dec 2013
Listen to a selection of clips from recent and upcoming programmes.
More clips from Today
- Kay Adams' tribute to 'honest and courageous' Bellingham Duration: 02:21 20/10/2014
- New challenges face Africa's radio stations Duration: 06:21 20/10/2014
- Bronwen Davies: My mother said she had had enough Duration: 06:48 20/10/2014
- Disability and the minimum wage Duration: 08:01 18/10/2014
- Hard to know 'who may be unaccounted for' following Nepal storm Duration: 05:58 18/10/2014