Energy minister: "Bills will be lower"
Increases to fuel bills to be less painful than planned because of government cuts to 'green' levies. Dominic Laurie speak to the Energy Minister and Labour front bencher.
Available since: Mon 2 Dec 2013
The essential business stories
More clips from Shelagh Fogarty
- Giant Stockholm rat: Man caught 'ratzilla' in his kitchen Duration: 03:00 28/03/2014
- Caffeine and it's effects on children Duration: 01:55
- Meninigitis mum "My son was diagnosed on my wedding day" Duration: 01:58 21/03/2014
- Martin Lewis explains the new ISA Duration: 01:32 20/03/2014
- Airline pilot's theory on missing Malaysia plane Duration: 02:16 Dominic Laurie sits in