The origins of Mary Poppins
PL Travers always denied that she came up with the idea of Mary Poppins. Rather she was a character that blew into her mind fully formed.
Available since: Thu 28 Nov 2013
This clip is from
Victoria Coren Mitchell explores the complex life of Mary Poppins author PL Travers.
First broadcast: 30 Nov 2013
More clips from The Secret Life of Mary Poppins: A Culture Show Special
More clips from The Culture Show
- What The Vikings Did For Us Duration: 01:52 Viking Art: A Culture Show Special
- Carving A Viking Runestone Duration: 02:24 Viking Art: A Culture Show Special
- Rebuilding a Viking Warship Duration: 02:22 Viking Art: A Culture Show Special
- For the Love of Art Duration: 02:03 ARTiculation - For the Love of Art
- Harr-Joht Takhar Duration: 02:25 ARTiculation - For the Love of Art