James Martin serves up success at Royal Orthopaedic Hospital
Birmingham's Royal Orthopaedic Hospital has got a 90% approval rating for its patient food thanks to chef James Martin, so Pete Morgan asked him about his recipe for success.
Available since: Thu 28 Nov 2013
This clip is from
New Cross hospital, post natal depression and the tune that makes you boogie.
First broadcast: 28 Nov 2013
More clips from New Cross hospital, post natal depression and dancing
More clips from Pete Morgan at Breakfast
- Avril Child speaks about her daughter Sarah who was killed by a car driving above the speed limit. Duration: 08:27 An axe attack in Brum, bus passes and helping to prevent suicide.
- Terry Burton, WBA's Technical Director answers critics Duration: 09:07
- BBC WM Daz Hale reveals he has had a mini-stroke Duration: 05:03 Airports, strokes and street robberies.
- Stephen Sutton's story Duration: 12:51 Saint Georges Day, the last wishes of a terminally ill cancer patient and Brinsford Young Offenders Institute's poor conditions
- Park View School governor calls Muslim plot claims "fictitious" Duration: 05:49 09/04/2014