In the footsteps of Genghis Khan
In June 2004, the explorer Tim Cope set out on an epic journey, which took him nearly four years to complete.
He travelled alone on horseback across the Eurasian steppe, following the trail which once tested the warriors of Genghis Khan.
Tim's written a book, and made an award winning documentary series about his adventure.
On the Trail of Genghis Khan, is available now.
Available since: Wed 27 Nov 2013
More clips from 27/11/2013
More clips from Breakfast
- Ansel Elgort on The Fault in Our Stars Duration: 07:00 17/06/2014
- BBC Breakfast gets Happy! Duration: 02:41 28/05/2014
- Behind the scenes at the Chelsea Flower Show Duration: 00:48 19/05/2014
- Ricky keeps tight-lipped about his future on The Voice Duration: 07:43 27/03/2014
- Sophie Kinsella on juggling writing and motherhood Duration: 05:53 25/02/2014