Britten and the Sea
An audio slideshow about Britten's connections to the sea.
Available since: Fri 22 Nov 2013
This clip is from
Programmes featuring music and discussion to mark the centenary of Benjamin Britten.
Audio slideshows about different aspects of Benjamin Britten's life.
More clips from Britten 100
- Britten Centenary Weekend Slideshow Duration: 04:37
- Countertenor James Bowman on how Britten and Pears worked together Duration: 01:29 Britten Plus, Festival of Britten, 1970s
- Andrew McGregor talks to countertenor James Bowman Duration: 01:28 Britten Plus, Festival of Britten, 1970s
- Anita Lasker-Wallfisch speaks to Suzy Klein Duration: 05:03 Britten Plus, Festival of Britten, English Chamber Orchestra
- Tom Service recreates Britten's daily swim in the North Sea Duration: 02:45