Molly's story, told by Sir Terry Wogan
Molly was an avid book lover who used to read to her younger sister and write her own stories. Aged just eight, she died of a brain tumour and was laid to rest at Haven House in Essex. Her sister Isabella received support from the children’s hospice in Woodford Green – especially its Buddies Club for siblings.
BBC Children in Need helps pay for a healthcare support worker who provides physical and emotional support throughout the hospice. Haven House is one of 15 children’s hospices currently supported by Children in Need, thanks to your donations. Children in Need also funds bereavement support for children whose relatives have been cared for at adult hospices.
Available since: Fri 22 Nov 2013
This clip is from
Supporting over 2,600 projects, working 365 days a year, all over the United Kingdom.
Hear the stories of some of the children helped by BBC Children in Need, thanks to you.
More clips from BBC Children in Need
- How farming helps vulnerable children Duration: 04:42
- Easy Fundraising with Pudsey Bear Duration: 01:10
- Terry Wogan's Gala Lunch and Auction for BBC Children in Need 2013 Duration: 09:34
- Cerrie from CBeebies visits our Jump up and Dance competition winning nursery! Duration: 01:31
- Misha B designs a cushion for BBC Children in Need Duration: 01:43