Molly's story, told by Sir Terry Wogan
Molly was an avid book lover who used to read to her younger sister and write her own stories. Aged just eight, she died of a brain tumour and was laid to rest at Haven House in Essex. Her sister Isabella received support from the children’s hospice in Woodford Green – especially its Buddies Club for siblings.
BBC Children in Need helps pay for a healthcare support worker who provides physical and emotional support throughout the hospice. Haven House is one of 15 children’s hospices currently supported by Children in Need, thanks to your donations. Children in Need also funds bereavement support for children whose relatives have been cared for at adult hospices.
Available since: Fri 22 Nov 2013
This clip is from
Supporting over 2,600 projects, working 365 days a year, all over the United Kingdom.
Hear the stories of some of the children helped by BBC Children in Need, thanks to you.
More clips from BBC Children in Need
- Sam and Mark visit Taking the Reins Duration: 02:25
- Greenwich Powerchair Football Club Duration: 02:41
- 2013 Campaign reaches record total of £49.6 million! Duration: 00:32
- Helping children smile throughout the UK Duration: 02:11
- The Chris Evans Breakfast Show's Vassos visits Richard House Duration: 02:22