'"I saw the President dying in front of my eyes"
Neurosurgeon Dr Robert Grossman remembers battling in vain to save the life of President Kennedy minutes after he was shot, 50 years ago today.
Available since: Fri 22 Nov 2013
More clips from 22/11/2013
More clips from Shelagh Fogarty
- John Pienaar’s goodbye to Shelagh Duration: 00:46 Her last show on 5 live
- Richard Bacon's goodbye to Shelagh Duration: 00:09 Her last show on 5 live
- Giant Stockholm rat: Man caught 'ratzilla' in his kitchen Duration: 03:00 28/03/2014
- Caffeine and it's effects on children Duration: 01:55
- Meninigitis mum "My son was diagnosed on my wedding day" Duration: 01:58 21/03/2014