Movember: Colin Jackson goes for the Daley Thompson
Olympic medallist Colin Jackson is taking part in a moustache growing event - held in the eleventh month of the year.
It's called Movember - and sees men across the country grow impressive moustaches for charity - to raise awareness of men's health.
Being a black man, his risk is significantly higher. One in four black men will get prostate cancer in their lifetime.
This compares to one in eight for the whole UK male population.
Prostate Cancer UK is the principal beneficiary of the funds raised by Movember in the UK.
Colin's been telling BBC UKBlack reporter Colleen Harris why the cause is close to his heart.
Available since: Wed 20 Nov 2013
This clip is from
UK African and Caribbean news and cultural programming highlights from BBC local radio.
More clips from UK Black
- Is black Britain being left behind in the economic recovery? Duration: 04:31
- Multicultural Shakespeare Duration: 03:56
- The Mandela Lectures: Three speakers, Three ideas, One quote - Akala (3/3) Duration: 17:40
- The Mandela Lectures: Three speakers, Three ideas, One quote - Sabbiyah Pervez (2/3) Duration: 12:48
- The Mandela Lectures: Three speakers, Three ideas, One quote - Winnie Byanyima (1/3) Duration: 12:53