"I'm just in my onesie watching The X Factor" Rebecca Ferguson on staying grounded in the music business
When Rebecca Ferguson auditioned for the X Factor in 2010, she was so shy she could barely lift her eyes from the floor.
Despite this she impressed both the judges and the public with her huge voice, to become the runner up.
There have been some ups and downs since then, Rebecca tweeted earlier this year that she might quit the music industry after her latest album.
She hasn't and instead has returned with a new single and album.
I Hope is out on Monday 25th November and the new album Freedom is out on Monday 2nd December.
Available since: Wed 20 Nov 2013
More clips from Breakfast
- Sophie Kinsella on juggling writing and motherhood Duration: 05:53 25/02/2014
- Paloma brightens up Breakfast Duration: 06:42 21/02/2014
- Can you predict an earthquake? A seismologist explains Duration: 04:08 21/02/2014
- The life and times of blues legend BB King Duration: 06:41 21/02/2014
- Mentally ill children treated on adult wards far from home Duration: 06:20 20/02/2014