Sony's PlayStation 4 reviewed
Sony's next-generation console, the PlayStation 4, is due to be released in the US on 15 November 2013.
The console has 8GB of system memory, 500GB of storage and a Blu-ray player.
It will be competing against Microsoft's Xbox One and Nintendo's Wii U.
Marc Cieslak takes a hands on look at the new console.
Available since: Mon 18 Nov 2013
The Click team get hands on with the latest tech
More clips from 16/11/2013 GMT
More clips from Click
- New smart glasses 'look to rival Google' Duration: 02:01 18/10/2014 GMT
- Webscape: Shake phone, launch apps Duration: 05:13 18/10/2014 GMT
- Theatre looks for secret agents for a night Duration: 03:44 11/10/2014 GMT
- The apps promoting creativity on the move Duration: 04:06 18/10/2014 GMT
- How to 'walk' on the Red Planet Duration: 02:45 04/10/2014 GMT