Euros Childs Interview
Cerys catches up with an old friend in Euros Childs as he discusses how he writes so prolifically, why he feels more nervous heading into the studio than onto the stage and why he feels his ‘pay what you wish’ system of selling his music is working.
Available since: Sun 17 Nov 2013
This clip is from
Eclectic music from blues to beats with poetry and live sessions.
More clips from Cerys on 6
- The Clash drummer Topper Headon explains the origins of 'Rock The Casbah' to Cerys Matthews Duration: 02:50 Topper Headon of The Clash spins some records
- Cerys Matthews chats to Andrew Latimer and Denis Clement from the band Camel. Duration: 13:42 Cerys and Camel
- Robert Plant Interview Duration: 23:44
- Preview: Cerys and The Clash Duration: 01:46 The Clash at Maida Vale Special
- Don Black Duration: 26:57