Euros Childs Interview
Cerys catches up with an old friend in Euros Childs as he discusses how he writes so prolifically, why he feels more nervous heading into the studio than onto the stage and why he feels his ‘pay what you wish’ system of selling his music is working.
Available since: Sun 17 Nov 2013
This clip is from
Eclectic music from blues to beats with poetry and live sessions.
More clips from Cerys on 6
- Frazey Ford on playing with Al Green's Hi Rhythm Section Duration: 09:29 Frazey Ford in session, plus Maunika Gowardhan on curry
- Mr Bryan Ferry brings style and new sounds to our studio Duration: 20:08 In conversation with Bryan Ferry
- Baxter Dury Duration: 15:23 Baxter Dury and (almost) National Apple Day
- An Apple Tale Duration: 04:37
- Film director Tony Palmer on his career Duration: 38:31 Film director Tony Palmer and musician Chuck Prophet