Euros Childs Interview
Cerys catches up with an old friend in Euros Childs as he discusses how he writes so prolifically, why he feels more nervous heading into the studio than onto the stage and why he feels his ‘pay what you wish’ system of selling his music is working.
Available since: Sun 17 Nov 2013
This clip is from
Eclectic music from blues to beats with poetry and live sessions.
More clips from Cerys on 6
- The Viking of 6th Street Duration: 16:55 Oh! You Pretty Things
- Tales Of Brazilian Music With Jody Gillet Duration: 09:15 South American Getaway
- Roger Philips Duration: 12:12 Tom Williams and The Boat in session
- Kate Adie on the legacy of WW1 women Duration: 19:22 6 Music at Hay Festival
- Allen Toussaint chats to Cerys Duration: 26:41 Allen Toussaint in conversation and a session from Debashish Bhattacharya