Hong Kong, a small political and linguistic ‘island’ next to a continental giant:how does this shape the Hong Kongers’ mindset?
Video by Britt Yip.
Available since: Fri 15 Nov 2013
More clips from The Forum
- ‘Solitude is a condition best enjoyed in company.’ Duration: 01:02 Solitude
- A fluffy lambs-tail of a cloud ... Photo credit: Cassander Eeftinck Schattenkerk Duration: 00:51 Uncharted
- How do medical counterfeiters get away with it? Duration: 01:02 Counterfeiting
- The value of the wandering mind. Photo: Gabriel Bouys/AFP/Getty Images Duration: 00:55 Spontaneity
- Are workers condemned to a lifetime of toil? Photo courtesy of Getty Images Duration: 01:23 Social mobility: are we too complacent?