142 million dollars...for a painting?
Art historian Brett Ashmeade-Hawkins tells us why a painting is worth £89m after Francis Bacon's Three Studies of Lucian Freud (1969), becomes the world's most expensive piece of artwork.
Available since: Wed 13 Nov 2013
More clips from 13/11/2013
More clips from Up All Night
- Marlene Dietrich's grandson auctions her letters Duration: 03:31 19/03/2014
- L'Wren Scott had a "fashion fairytale story" Duration: 05:34 18/03/2014
- The Fray “really tired” of hit song How to Save a Life. Duration: 02:12 07/03/2014
- Jon McClure Rev & the Makers: "A rubbish time for music” Duration: 02:17 28/02/2014
- Bryan Adams pays tribute to Paco de Lucia Duration: 07:03 27/02/2014