"We've, as a society, got ourselves into a pretty terrible mess"
Shaun Ley interviews Conservative MP and Treasury Select Committee member, Mark Garnier, about personal debt levels.
Available since: Mon 11 Nov 2013
More clips from 10/11/2013
More clips from The World This Weekend
- “Some police officers are worried of political interference because of who they are investigating” Duration: 08:14 06/07/2014
- Cressida Dick: Concerned that people who have travelled abroad could return to carry out terrorist acts Duration: 09:37 22/06/2014
- What are the prospects for a peaceful settlement between the Israelis and the Palestinians? Duration: 14:42 15/06/2014
- Lukman Faily: Iraq facing an invasion of jihadists from around the world Duration: 03:17 15/06/2014
- Toby Jones reads the evening news from 8 June, 1944 Duration: 10:42 08/06/2014