The Hare with Amber Eyes
Edmund talks about the impact of his bestselling memoir The Hare with Amber Eyes.
Available since: Thu 7 Nov 2013
More clips from Edmund de Waal
More clips from What Do Artists Do All Day?
- Preparing for The Green Room Duration: 01:37 Marvin Gaye Chetwynd
- Making a pink wookie costume Duration: 01:30 Marvin Gaye Chetwynd
- Filming in the Nottingham caves Duration: 02:17 Marvin Gaye Chetwynd
- Inspiration for the Skye project Duration: 01:14 Albert Watson
- Photographing The Quiraing Duration: 01:08 Albert Watson