The Hare with Amber Eyes
Edmund talks about the impact of his bestselling memoir The Hare with Amber Eyes.
Available since: Thu 7 Nov 2013
More clips from Edmund de Waal
More clips from What Do Artists Do All Day?
- Lady Burlington's ‘digital portrait’ Duration: 01:58 Michael Craig-Martin
- Drawing everyday objects Duration: 01:25 Michael Craig-Martin
- Chatsworth House sculptures Duration: 03:27 Michael Craig-Martin
- Scanning Antony's body Duration: 02:10 Antony Gormley
- Antony painting Duration: 02:04 Antony Gormley