Writers shouldn’t censor their ideas for fear of being misunderstood. Photo by Neilsen Barnard/Getty Images
Author and journalist Malcolm Gladwell defends his right to publish controversial ideas, such as the thesis that dyslexia may be a ‘desirable difficulty’ for some.
More clips from The Forum
- Which endangered animals should be relocated? Duration: 00:40 Aliens
- What colour is gold when viewed on nanoscale? Duration: 00:30 Challenges of Nanoscience
- The Voice of a River Duration: 01:04 Rivers
- The benefits of speaking two or more languages Duration: 02:05 Multilingualism
- The Key to Victory in Sport: Willpower? Muscle strength? Blood? Duration: 00:46 Blood