Turin to Venice
Steered by his 1913 railway guide, Michael Portillo takes the train from the former political capital of Italy, Turin, to Casanova’s capital of romance, Venice.
Available since: Thu 31 Oct 2013
This clip is from
2/6 Michael Portillo takes the train from Turin to Casanova's capital of romance, Venice.
First broadcast: 03 Nov 2013
More clips from Great Continental Railway Journeys
- Tasting Bordeaux's 'groovy' official cake Duration: 01:31 Series 2, Bordeaux to Bilbao
- Here there be dragons Duration: 02:11 Series 2, Prague to Munich
- Scott of the Antarctic Duration: 03:15 Series 2, Copenhagen to Oslo
- Changing Trains Duration: 01:02 Series 2, Dresden to Kiel
- Madrid to Gibraltar Duration: 01:05 Series 2, Madrid to Gibraltar