The Singapore island lost in time
The island of Pulau Ubin is located just off the north-east coast of Singapore.
Wild, rural and laidback the island is a reminder of how the mainland was 50 years ago.
Rajan Datar visits the island to find out more.
Available since: Wed 30 Oct 2013
More clips from Singapore
- Younger Singaporeans 'want their voice to be heard' says actor Adrian Pang Duration: 01:49
- Tower blocks - the backbone of Singaporean society Duration: 01:31
- 'Gay visitors welcome' in Singapore, despite legal ban Duration: 02:18
- The airport filled with art, slides and tropical gardens Duration: 03:24
- Is this Singapore's most expensive nightclub? Duration: 01:50
More clips from Fast Track
- Taking the Mallakhamb yoga challenge Duration: 01:29 08/02/2014 GMT
- Indian drivers urged to stop honking horns Duration: 02:17 08/02/2014 GMT
- What will 2014 mean for travel? Duration: 01:30 14/12/2013 GMT
- Looking back on the travel headlines of 2013 Duration: 06:31 14/12/2013 GMT
- How a cheap business class ticket could leave you grounded Duration: 04:05 14/12/2013 GMT