Edmund de Waal on the vocabulary of his pots
Edmund talks about the key features that make his pots with examples shown of these stylistic features.
Available since: Tue 29 Oct 2013
This clip is from
Documentary following author Edmund de Waal over the course of a remarkable year.
First broadcast: 05 Nov 2013
More clips from Edmund de Waal: Make Pots or Die
More clips from imagine...
- The daily frustrations of the writing process of Philip Roth Duration: 02:00 Summer 2014, Philip Roth Unleashed Part 2
- Philip Roth on finally giving up writing Duration: 01:32 Summer 2014, Philip Roth Unleashed Part 2
- Philip describes the peace and privacy he gets from his small wooden cabin in Connecticut Duration: 02:18 Summer 2014, Philip Roth Unleashed Part 1
- Philip tells the story behind his memoir to his father Duration: 01:12 Summer 2014, Philip Roth Unleashed Part 1
- The First Favelas Duration: 02:02 Summer 2014, Rio 50 Degrees: Carry on CaRIOca