Wellingborough MP Peter Bone launches a campaign to improve the A45 between the Chowns Mill Roundabout at Higham Ferrers and Thrapston.
He wants to see major improvements at the Chowns Mill roundabout and is pushing for the A45 between Stanwick and Thrapston, currently a single carriageway, to be dualled.
Reporter Martin Borley finds out how congested it can be, while reporter Willy Gilder looks at other local roads projects and the progress they’ve made.
Stuart talks to Peter Bone, to Corby Labour MP Andy Sawford and to John Farmery from the Chowns Mill Action Group.
• local GP’s say too many patients are consulting them over oral health instead of the dentist
• the sentencing of Adam Kightley and Jaqueline Parker over the death of their son
• the "Stride to School" club at South End Infant School in Rushden
• previewing the Cobblers trip to Hartlepool
• Daventry’s Christmas Lights switch-on
This page is best viewed in an up-to-date web browser with style sheets (CSS) enabled. While you will be able to view the content of this page in your current browser, you will not be able to get the full visual experience. Please consider upgrading your browser software or enabling style sheets (CSS) if you are able to do so.