Yvonne Hobbs, Stroke Association’s Communication Support Coordinator
Yvonne Hobbs from Lymington discusses her role as Support Coordinator for the New Forest.
Available since: Fri 25 Oct 2013
This clip is from
Fuyi Hutchings from Lymington shares her experience of life after a stroke.
First broadcast: 29 Oct 2013
More clips from Living with Stroke, feeding a cold and the best autumn reads.
More clips from Katie Martin
- Actress Celia Imrie Duration: 08:35 Celia Imrie and Rhydian
- Ian Hislop's Olden Days Duration: 05:43 Ian Hislop and coffee shops on the high street
- Jermain Jackman: Winner of The Voice 2014 Duration: 04:28 The Voice 2014 winner Jermaine Jackman and free watersports training
- Jenny Eclair Duration: 05:16 Jenny Eclair, Abba and Iced Coffee
- Gordon Giltrap & Oliver Wakeman Duration: 12:56 Smog, air pollution and living to a hundred