Paralympian Karen Darke on Living Alone Well
In the final of our Living Alone Well series, we talk to Karen Darke, a powerhouse of a paralympian who’s cycled Japan, skied Greenland, and kayaked from Canada to Alaska.
Available since: Fri 25 Oct 2013
This clip is from
Patrick Kielty chats to David Baddiel, Suggs, Ben Miller, Rachel Riley and Natalie Gumede!
First broadcast: 25 Oct 2013
A selection of content from across the BBC for Faith in the World Week.
More clips from Patrick Kielty sits in
More clips from The Chris Evans Breakfast Show
- Christina Perri performs a cover of Crying Duration: 02:46 National Jeff Day! Jeff Lynne, Jeff Beck, Aaron Paul and Christina Perri
- Happy 70th Birthday Roger Daltrey! Duration: 00:29 Paloma Faith, Suzi Perry, Roger Daltrey, Tim Rice and Robert Lonsdale
- Roger Daltrey on Pete Townshend smashing guitars "the thing used to scream!" Duration: 03:02 Paloma Faith, Suzi Perry, Roger Daltrey, Tim Rice and Robert Lonsdale
- Roger Daltrey "I got thrown out of The Who once!" Duration: 02:22 Paloma Faith, Suzi Perry, Roger Daltrey, Tim Rice and Robert Lonsdale
- Eddie Jordan on the possibility of a London Grand Prix Duration: 05:02 Eddie Jordan - London Grand Prix