The Landscape and the Lamb
Simon Wright explores why Welsh lamb is a winner on our plates, with farmer Alan Davies.
Available since: Fri 25 Oct 2013
This clip is from
Drivetime news, sport, weather and travel and Simon Wright hosts a live cookalong.
First broadcast: 25 Oct 2013
A showcase of some of the recent outstanding moments on BBC Radio Wales.
More clips from Live from the Big Radio Wales Cookalong
More clips from Good Evening Wales
- Swansea psychoanalyst Ernest Jones Duration: 03:40 30/10/2013
- Watch the Cookalong Dinner: Lamb Meatballs Duration: 13:13 Live from the Big Radio Wales Cookalong
- Eisteddfod 2013: Future of the festival Duration: 03:21 07/08/2013
- Eisteddfod 2013: First time at the festival Duration: 02:59 07/08/2013
- A New Millennium Stadium Pitch Duration: 03:46 17/12/2012