How to make homemade butter
Mary Berry shows us her tips on how to make your own butter.
Available since: Thu 24 Oct 2013
This clip is from
14/15 Paul and Mary show what they would have made in the biscuit and pastry weeks.
First broadcast: 31 Oct 2013
Mary and Paul present short and sweet guides to baking success.
More clips from The Great British Bake Off
- "What a lovely pear!" Duration: 01:42 Series 5, Pies and Tarts
- "Are you a pie or a tart?" Duration: 01:24 Series 5, Pies and Tarts
- Norman addresses his haggis Duration: 01:25 Series 5, Pies and Tarts
- The saucing ceases Duration: 01:45 Series 5, Desserts
- Rosemary Shrager's ciabatta drill Duration: 01:58 An Extra Slice, Episode 3