How air pollution can cause heart attacks
Michael Mosley breathes in diesel fumes whilst cycling, and discovers how this dramatically increases his risk of having a heart attack.
Follow the link below for a short article to accompany this video.
Available since: Thu 24 Oct 2013
This clip is from
Going behind the headlines to give you the definitive answers to our health questions.
More clips from Trust Me I'm A Doctor
- What to do if someone collapses in front of you Duration: 04:32 Episode 1
- What to do if someone starts choking Duration: 03:29 Episode 2
- What to do if you come across someone drowning Duration: 04:10 Episode 3
- The great allergy mystery! Duration: 05:19 Episode 3
- Should women take HRT long-term? Prof Klim McPherson explains why he personally thinks not Duration: 06:47