Is this Singapore's most expensive nightclub?
At Pangaea Singapore the minimum price for a table is $3,500 (£2,200).
Entrepreneur Rachel Kum says the price of alcohol and fine dining means you need money to enjoy the country's nightlife.
But Singapore Tourism Board's Lionel Yeo disagrees. He says the country offers a wide range of options: "You can get a very good meal for $3. Or you can pay $300 for some of the best restaurants in the world."
Available since: Thu 24 Oct 2013
More clips from Singapore
- Younger Singaporeans 'want their voice to be heard' says actor Adrian Pang Duration: 01:49
- Tower blocks - the backbone of Singaporean society Duration: 01:31
- The Singapore island lost in time Duration: 01:51
- 'Gay visitors welcome' in Singapore, despite legal ban Duration: 02:18
- The airport filled with art, slides and tropical gardens Duration: 03:24
More clips from Fast Track
- What will 2014 mean for travel? Duration: 01:30 14/12/2013 GMT
- Looking back on the travel headlines of 2013 Duration: 06:31 14/12/2013 GMT
- How a cheap business class ticket could leave you grounded Duration: 04:05 14/12/2013 GMT
- Fast Track Highlights of 2013 Duration: 04:31 14/12/2013 GMT
- Online Check-in: Festive flight safety video Duration: 04:11 07/12/2013 GMT