Can the press be trusted to clean up its act?
Media laywer Mark Lewis believes the press is need of regulation.
Available since: Wed 23 Oct 2013
More clips from Sunday Morning Live
- Should slang be banned in schools? Duration: 02:29 Series 4, Episode 20
- Are we neglecting the countryside? Duration: 02:41 Series 4, Episode 19
- Do you trust the police? Duration: 03:02 Series 4, Episode 18
- Are Godparents still relevant? Duration: 01:48 Series 4, Episode 16
- Should recruitment be based on diversity rather than ability? Duration: 01:41 Series 4, Episode 13